Friday, March 26, 2010

Chinese Food Page

Today we started our day by cleaning up the house one more time so an agent can show our house again. Tommy stayed home and John and I took the dog for a ride. We went to the store and just messed around. Then I made two batches of Oatmeal Cookies to freeze so I can pop some in the oven before we show the house. I went down to visit mom this afternoon. She seemed in pain so I had them give her pain meds. We had our scrap night tonight at my house. Lori, Judy, Gerri and Heather came over and we did a recipe. It was fun and the page above is my creation. Now it's really time to get some rest.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for John. He is so helpful to me. He helped me make cookies today and drove me around and went to the store. He helped me set up the table and take down everything after our scrap night was over. He always takes good care of my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...