Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mokie and the Kids Page

Today was the most wonderful Sabbath I have had in a while. The Stake Relief Society Presidency met with our Presidency before church. The Spirit was so strong you could feel it. Then Bishop Bluth and President Trevort gave the best talks. The ward choir sang a beautiful hymn. Then we learned about Joseph and the Pharoah in Sunday School. Such a good lesson. Then Kiersten knocked our socks off with her lesson. We were divided into 4 groups to discuss the four parts of the lesson about Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. I was amazed that I learned so much from a topic we think we all know so much about. The insight of the sisters in Relief Society was amazing. It was a good meeting. I went by Marcia Wilson's after church to drop off a paper to her for setting the table at our Passover Feast. We ended up talking for about an hour. When I came out I realized I'd left my car running. Oops!! Then I went down to see mom and feed her dinner. She was in good spirits again. I came home from that and finished my layout called Friends that I will post tomorrow. The one above I made yesterday. I had already scrapped most of these pictures but I really didn't like the page so I redid it. Now it's time to say good night and head for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the talks today in church. About judging others and not taking offense with others. Also about being a rescuer of our fellow men. President Trevort looks a lot like my older brother Johnnie. (Yes, that's the way my mom spelled it when she named him and he's hated it all his life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...