Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Playmates for Gracie


Playmates for Gracie

If you spend hours trying to send in W-2 to the state of Idaho and finally call them, only to be told you can't do anything until Saturday, is it okay to be a little grumpy with our government and want to tell them to get it together!!
I had Chaelo, Chanelle and Charly come over this afternoon so they could play with Gracie and their mom could have a break. She has 5 kids 5,4,3,2, and a newborn. I really don't know how she does it. I was a little concerned because the little one (Charly) had a cold. I just prayed that Heavenly Father would keep me from being sick for my vacation next week because I was doing Service. We will see how that works. It was a long 3 hours but I know Lyn needed the break.
I also made Kombucha today while the girls played. I used Razzleberry juice so we will see what it tastes like.
I made pulled pork sandwiches for dinner and watched Chopped. I really am tired tonight.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve Lyn today. And these sweet little girls just melt my heart. I have had Chaelo and Chanelle in Sunbeams the last two years and this year I have Charly. What a blessing they are to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...