Monday, January 15, 2018

Ovens and Baby Calves

 Ethel

Revin, Riley and Daisy the Pit Bull

We spent a considerable amount of time watching this black cow to see it give birth. Of course, it waited until we left. Erin and Tanice (a friend of Robert and Erin) had to pull the calf as it's foot was stuck. But they got it out and we got home from shopping just as it was all over with. And I was okay with that.
Ethel and I went to Lowe's and looked at ovens. She is going to replace her double oven that hasn't worked for a long time. They couldn't deliver it for 2 weeks so Ethel went to Spencer's Appliances and they will deliver it tomorrow. So we just got a vanity for her bathroom and a microwave from Lowe's.
We had Tacos for dinner after Ruth and I went shopping for the stuff to make it. That has been my day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all of Ethel's grandkids. They are funny and sweet. What a blessing to know them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...