Sunday, August 16, 2015

Teaching My Class

I went to church today and taught my first lesson to my 4 year olds. I have 11 and all but one is active. What a special bunch of little kids. I have a little boy named Carter that I have to win over. He will give me his sweet little smile but doesn't want to join in on things. But he just needs time to get used to a new teacher. I am so blessed to be able to teach this class. My heart has always been in Primary. And with all the helps on Pinterest and Sugardoodle it makes it really easy.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I have been given the opportunity to teach these little ones. What a marvelous blessing it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...