Thursday, August 20, 2015

Going To The Temple

Many Cards

Sue and I went to the Temple today. It was so good to go. It has been awhile since I could go.
After I came back from the Temple I worked on the Cookbook and then went to the Genealogy Library to turn a bunch of male name to the Temple. Dean can't get through them and I can't get them done so I am relieved that someone somewhere is doing them. I also fixed a couple of mistakes I had made.
Then I picked up Gracie and came home and fixed dinner.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all the genealogy I have done through the years. And I am grateful that I have my own names to take through the Temple. Blessings abound!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...