Monday, January 20, 2014

Visiting Teaching All Day

Family

I went to the gym this morning and then made more loaves of wheat bread to give to the sisters we visit teach. Crystal and I started with our first visit at 11am the we had one at 1pm and the last on of the day was at 3:30. What a day. I would just get home from one appointment and before I could turn around twice I was back visiting again. We have one more sister tomorrow night and then we are done for the month. 
I also have to contact a new sister and see when we can visit her.
I worked on this page today in between all my visits and finished it. I love to scrap book. Very soon I will be done with 2011 and on to 2012. I must catch up.
Now it's time for bed for me, so good night journal.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Visiting Teaching. It is so good to really get to know so many sisters through visiting them once a month. What an inspired program so we can watch over one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...