Monday, January 27, 2014

Back in Idaho

 Thanksgiving

Grandparents Day

Made two more pages at scrap weekend. I stayed at Dean and Amie's on Saturday night and got up early so I could pick up Heather and Gracie. We packed up my car and went to breakfast with John, Megan and Tommie and then we were off. It was an uneventful drive and we only had to stop once for Gracie. Heather changed her diaper and gave her a bottle and she was good to go.
Today I went to the gym with Sue and then Heather, Gracie and I went to Winco to do our shopping. Came home and put everything away and relaxed the rest of the day. Heather wasn't feeling very good today so she took a long nap.
I made stir fry for dinner and now my kitchen is a mess. Maybe I'll clean it tonight or maybe I'll wait until tomorrow morning.
I got an email from Dean today with the email from Hailey. I just wait all week for her emails. She is so strong. Lots of her stuff was stolen but she kept her good attitude. I love this missionary of ours.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Hailey and the mission she is serving. She will bring people to Christ and they will remember her forever. I am blessed to have her for my granddaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...