Thursday, October 4, 2012

Visiting Ruth

Ruth

Marena and I went to visit 96 year old Ruth. She fell and broke her other hip and is a rehab center. What a ritzy place it was. Ruth is so funny she just kept us laughing. Marena is her new visiting teacher and I took her to see Ruth so she knew where to go to find her. We had a fun time.
I dropped Marena off and went home and got Bailee to go to the church to print off visiting teaching reports for my presidency meeting. My key just wouldn't work. Bailee and I both tried it numerous time and it just wouldn't work. After our meeting I went by the Bishop to get his keys and when I tried mine again, of course they worked. Don't ask me what happened.
I finished making the Turkey Noodle soup that I started yesterday. It was delicious. I am trying to use up all the stuff in the freezer and I'm almost there. Still doing well on WW.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the sweet sisters in our ward that are so willing to do their visiting teaching. I love to watch Sisters Serving Sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...