Friday, October 5, 2012

Stir Fry, My New Favorite

Stir Fry

I made this for dinner tonight and last night. I shared this with Tommy as it was too much for me to eat. It is so yummy with Brown Rice, Chicken and Vegetables. And that's the last of the zucchini from my garden as all my zucchini plants froze. So Tommy pulled them all out today and fed them to the goats.
Bailee and I went to Winco shopping today. It was very busy and drove me crazy. You could hardly get down an aisle without running into tons of people. But it's done and now all put away.
I got a FoodSaver today so I could seal up my meat. I always buy bulk and put it into zip lock bags, but this thing vacuum packs it to. I'm getting 40 lbs of chicken in a couple of weeks so I can freeze it all in these bags. We'll see how I like it after I use it awhile. So far so good.
I called Dean and they are not coming for the weekend. I was disappointed but I understand having too much to do and not enough time to do it in. I just miss that family alot. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my family. I was thinking about my three kids today and how much I love them. I can still see them as little kids running around our yard in Studio City. I am blessed to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...