Monday, July 11, 2011

Filling My Cupboards

Today I worked on putting everything away in my kitchen. It seemed the more I worked the worse it got. And I hate messes so this was a hard day for me. I just kept plugging along trying to figure it out. It finally started to come together and I could figure out what went where. In the middle of all this Tommy and I went to Idaho Falls to find the sink protectors so my sinks wouldn't get scratched. First we went to Home Depot to get the wood for the cover on our Microwave vent. No housewares here. Then we went to JC Penney's. I got a comforter and shams and pillows for my spare bed. And when it says Queen/Full they really mean full. It's a little short on the sides but it will work. There was nothing at Penney's but pots and pans and dishes. So we went to Target. They had the middle thing. Then we went to Walmart and they had the bottom ones. No one had the 14" turntables. So those I have to order on line. Needless to say by the time I got home I was tired and miserable. I Hate Shopping for dumb stuff!!
I worked on my kitchen the rest of the day and enjoyed our thunder storm we had. I must say it's very hot here during the day so the rain was very welcome.
We watched the season premier of "The Closer" and I worked on my kitchen until midnight. Then I had to go to bed. I was tired.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful that I am able to put my kitchen together. I am grateful for all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...