Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cabinets are Here!

Tommy got the call from Lowe's that our cabinets were in. He hopped right in his truck and went to get them. He also put a temporary porch on the back so we can get our final when we get the cabinets, countertops and kitchen sinks in. It's going to be a fun day tomorrow putting them in.
We spent the day doing pretty much nothing. John and I went to my storage unit to find my summer clothes. It's getting pretty hot here so I needed them. I forgot the key the first time so we had to come home and get them and go back. I must be getting senile. LOL We also went to the store a couple of times and that's about all we did.
We went to Ririe to have mexican food for dinner. Such good food. Now it's time for bed so good night.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for this cute little house I live in. It's just right for Tommy and I. And enough room for my family and friends to come visit. I am blessed with a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...