Thursday, April 14, 2011

Insulation Finished and Inspection Passed

Today the Insulation guys came back and finished insulating my house. They put plastic over the studs and blew in insulation over the foam they put in yesterday. They also insulated the garage. Then the inspector came and passed it with flying colors. He looked at it and said "Man, you are ready for dry wall." So that's our next step. While they were running their equipment it scared my kitty and she found a little hole under the bathtub and ended up under my house. After they left I had Austin and Bailee go under the house and rescue my kitty. She was glad to get back in her house. She seems to be in need of being rescued every day.
I made potato soup for dinner and took Austin to Baseball practice because Janna and Scott bowl on Thursday nights. After I brought him back home it was time to sit and relax. I watched American Idol and just did nothing. I also got a skirt for Bailee cut out today and changed my sheets so I guess I did accomplish some things. Now I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the insulation guys that did such a good job making my house warm and cozy. I will get through the cold winters with flying colors.
Romans 1 - Romans 2 I don't think it could be more plainly spoken what God thinks of these things. Pretty plain and bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...