Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference Sunday

I watched both sessions of conference today. I loved all the speakers but when Elder Holland spoke it just lifted me up. The Spirit is so strong for me when he speaks it just brings tears to my eyes and I so want to do all he asks. I am going to listen to that talk everyday this week. I want to remember every last detail of what he said. I loved his tribute to our wonderful Prophet. You could just tell how much he loved him and supported him.
Janna got the skidster stuck in the garage and had to have Garth come over with his tractor and pull it out of the mud. Ronnie brought the kids back from their weekend with him. They had fun and rode in a dune buggy around the potato farm where Ronnie works. And Scott got home with Harley at about 4:30. So we are all back.
I fed my cat and checked on her. She is doing very good and likes being in my house. Now she comes to me when I go out there so I guess she wasn't too tramatized. Eventually she will be a garage cat again. She is just too furry for my house.
I listened to some of Saturday's Conference tonight and did indexing. I indexed a ton of names today while watching Conference. It has been a wonderful Sabbath Day!!
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Janna's good friends that will come over and help us out of our messes. Garth and Logan are the best.
Acts 16 - Acts 17 Paul was such a great missionary that he converted the jailer. I love verse 5 where it says, "And so were the churches established in the faith, and increased in number daily."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...