Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sabbath Day

Bailee, Austin and I went to church today. Janna was helping Tommy with more electrical. She had to crawl under the house and run wire for the furnace. Church was good but I had a hard time because I was so tired. Their Stake is indexing 1 million names this year and gave a presentation for the 5th Sunday and invited the youth. It was pretty dry but hopefully someone caught the vision of indexing.
We came home and Gene and Kim came over to visit and then Scott took us to dinner. We had nothing in this house to eat. From now on I am going to make sure we have something to fix for Sunday dinner. If I had realized I would have gotten something yesterday. Lesson learned!!
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the gospel. It's so nice to know that I can walk into any church and feel at home.
Matthew 27 - Matthew 28  This chapter tells of the resurrection of the Savior. I am so glad that I will see my mom again because of the what my Savior did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...