Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finally Took Down the Tree

Here it is the 19th of January and I'm just getting my tree down. Too many trips to Idaho. I carried the boxes down to storage and tomorrow it's the tree to storage. I won't be using it next year so it's going in a garage sale. Too tall for my 8 foot ceilings. I wanted 8 foot so I could easily change light bulbs and smoke detectors. My ceilings in this house are so far up there we have to bring in a huge ladder. Because I'm afraid of heights I can't get up on one more that two or three rungs. I am such a baby!!
I also went grocery shopping for the stuff to make soup for tomorrow. I have been kind of tired today so it's been a struggle to do anything. I just have to make myself do every little thing. Now it's time for my tired eyes to call it quits and go to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am especially grateful for Dean. He has a heart as big as the sky and really loves and cares about his family. I don't know what I would do without him and his sweet family.
Matthew 18 - Matthew 19 We are not too offend little children. We are become like little children. You only have to teach in primary to know what this means. They do not doubt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...