Thursday, May 13, 2010

Gotta New Phone

I had to go to Verizon and get my old phone transfered to my new red phone. That took all morning. We couldn't figure out Janna's password so we had to wait until we had it. I even left and went to a cute play that Bailee was in. It was called "The Baker's Neighbor". It was so cute and the kids were really good. They knew their lines and delivered them with expertise. I took pictures of course so a page will be coming. When we came back we got the password and they were able to finish transfering the phones. They transfered Harley's too. Then we went to the Chinese Restaurant for lunch and then to the market for bread. Then I came home and I was freezing, which is usually a sign of being tired. I went and laid down on Harley's bed at 1 and work up at 3 when the kids came home. I guess I was tired!! Now we are off to baseball practice and games. Grammahood is so fun. NOT! Austin made a double play and scored a run. For dinner we went to Wendy's as it was after 8pm. Now I am taking my runny nose and going to bed. It's either allergies or a cold. I guess we'll see which tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the time I have had to spend with my grandkids. It's fun to watch them do their stuff.
2 Nep 27 - 2 Nep 28  I wonder what could be in the sealed portion of the Golden Plates. It must be something really awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...