Saturday, May 8, 2010

Flowers From 2 Sweet Grandsons

Today has been a wonderful day. I worked on genealogy all morning and then made a template and a page that I will post later. I went down to visit mom this afternoon and she was just being laid down after lunch. I stayed with her until she went fast asleep. She was feeling pretty good. I am so glad she is all right. That was a scare. At around 4pm Tommy and I went to see Hannah play Soccer. She is just so cute out there. I took about 270 pictures so I should have enough to make a page. I certainly hope so. We stopped by the grocery store on the way home to get salad fixings for tomorrow. Then I came home and finished the page I was working on. When I got home this wonderful bouquet was sitting on my counter. Isn't it just wonderful. Harrison and Hayden made it for there grandma. I'm sure they had a little help. Aren't they just the sweetest.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful that my mom is doing better. I am grateful that Heavenly Father watches over her and keeps her safe.
2 Nep 14 - 2 Nep 19 I think 15: 20 is so powerful where it says "Wo unto them that call evil good, and good evil, etc. It makes me think of the way the world is today where evil is accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...