Monday, December 7, 2015

Winco Time


I got up and went to Winco to do my shopping. I really needed to get some groceries in this house. Of course, half way through I realized I had forgotten my wallet so I had to call Janna to come and rescue me. I couldn't call Tommy because Harley's truck was in the shop so she had his truck. But it all worked out in the end. And Janna helped me bag everything and take it to my car.
I came home and put it all away and watched Gracie again. She now has a cough. That little girl can't stay well for nothing.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my daughter that will drop everything at any time and come to my rescue. I am so blessed to have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...