Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Presidency Meeting

Today I cleaned a little, made beans and corn bread and started doing a scrapbook page and figured out that I had already scrapped them. I always scrap the pictures of the year before for Kathy so she can change the pictures around and the journal entry. When I started saving stuff I realized that I had scrapped 2013 not 2014. So back to square one.

 Coming Home From Lolo's

I picked up Gracie from Lolo's. She did really well today. She loves the babies and kids. It's so good for her to have kids to play with. Today was water day so she brought a bathing suit and a towel.
I came home and had my presidency meeting. We discussed our Ward Cookbook that we are trying to put together. What a great book it is going to be.

Tramp Time

Gracie had to jump on the tramp before dinner. She just loves it. How much fun she has in her back yard. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the sweet sisters I serve with. We have so much fun together. It will be hard when we are released. But change is always good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...