Monday, June 8, 2015

Going to Walmart

Fun

I went to Walmart this morning and got some more petunia's to plant. And the stuff for BBQ Beef Sandwiches for dinner. I had a very pleasant time at Walmart. Hardly anyone in the store. It's always good when Walmart isn't packed with people. 
I came home and worked on this page along with babysitting Gracie. Heather was sick so I watched her so she could go back to bed and in the afternoon she had a job interview. By the end of the day I am tired.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the beautiful sunshine. I feel totally rejuvenated when the sun shines. What a blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...