Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day

 Happy Mother's Day

My Fabulous Back Splash

I got a call from Janna this morning and she facetimed me. This is what she showed me. I was so surprised. Dean had helped pay for it and Dad and Janna had installed it. I love it. It is so pretty. Can't wait to get home and see it in person. Janna says it's better in person than the pictures.
Dean called me to wish me a happy Mother's Day and he sent me a video from that he recorded from Hailey's skype for Mother's Day. She called me her "white grandma" and told me she loved me. 
What a fantabulous day I have had.
Ethel and I took JW and Debbie to the airport tonight so they could catch their plane to Mexico. 
Now I'm tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my family and all they do for me. I am so loved it makes me want to cry. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...