Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Bread Making

 
Master Dough
+
My first Baguette!

My first loaves made from my Master Dough.

I watched an artisan bread video on Craftsy.com that I had purchased. It was so much fun to see all the breads I can make with my Master Dough that will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. The bread was delicious. Bailee said it was her very favorite I have made. Even better that my focaccia bread. I can make pizzas and pita bread or cinnamon rolls. What fun it is to see all this. The possibilities are endless. 
It reminds me of when I lived in Acton and my friend Debbie and I made Sour Dough Bread. Same techniques. And the bread was delicious...
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to learn new things. I am always trying to learn something new. I am blessed that I am able to do these things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...