Thursday, July 3, 2014

Family Has Arrived

 John and Heather Reading Direcions
Still Reading Directions

John, Tommie and Megan came to spend the 4th and celebrate Gracie's birthday with us. Janna and I bought Gracie a swing set for her birthday and John and Heather are trying to figure out how it goes together. 
The gang went to Walmart in the afternoon and I stayed home and finished my stuff.  
We ordered Pizza for dinner and stayed on the patio until the thunder storm came. I love summer storms.
That was my day today. Very laid back and relaxing.
Grateful Statement: I am again grateful for the wonderful family and extended family I have. What a blessing they are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...