Sunday, June 1, 2014

Cannon Beach


Taking a selfie on the beach.

 Crazy Sisters

 Cute Kulow Clan

 Bailee is digging up a clam. And she got it too!

  Gracie had a wonderful time digging in the sand.

 Over the bridge and into Washington.

 My favorite scenery picture of this trip.

 At the Aquarium feeding the seals.

 Austin riding the shark.


 We went back to the beach this morning to play in the sand. It was overcast but not too cold. The kids had so much fun playing in the sand digging up stuff. It was such a delight walking on the beach. It's been years since I have done this. I really miss it.
Then we went over this bridge into Washington just to go to another state. The bridge was really high and long. Heather and Harley were very nervous. Such babies.
Then we went to Cannon Beach to see it. It was so beautiful with big rocks coming along the shore. I shot my favorite picture there. It was so fun.
Then we went and found main street and walked around. The kids got sweatshirts and Austin rode a shark they had in the middle of the store. We really laughed because the guy made it so hard Austin couldn't stay on. What a fun day. N
Now it's back to our room after dinner and vegging for the night.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this vacation Janna put together for us. She is just the best. It has been so fun, especially to see the kids loving the beach. I am so blessed.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...