Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Day

 Austin and Hayden

 Bailee and Harrison

 Chef Amie

 Dean and Tommy putting together a puzzle.

 Warren, Hailey and Amie chatting.

 Computer games keeps them busy.

 Hannah is glad to have Chloe back.

Whit and Hailey giving a pose.

Thanksgiving day we started cooking early. In the middle of all this I realized I hadn't seen Chloe all morning. She was no where to be found. Hannah had put her out and no one let her back in. She had scratched on the neighbors door but they didn't know where she belonged. So the search was on. Amie made a flyer so the kids could take them around. Warren printed them off on his computer at home and got flyers made. When the kids took it up to the Texaco station on the street by the freeway they said a man had come in and said he had found a dog and left his number. It was Chloe so Warren went with the girls to pick up the dog. What a relief. We were so worried. Prayer works. Yep it does, every time.
Amie cooked our turkey in a deep fryer and Hailey carved it. It was delicious. We had very good and I was stuffed by the time we were done.
With all the stress of looking for Chloe I hadn't taken a single picture of the wonderful food. So I will just have to imagine all the good stuff.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Thanksgiving. I am grateful for the time to reflect on my many blessing. I am so blessed with my wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...