Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Saying Goodbye to my Best Friend Kathy

Hot out of the oven.

Kathy got up this morning and packed her car and left for home. I missed her the minute she pulled out of the driveway. We always have so much fun together.
I made this yummy white bread using the recipe I got from Lori. How easy and fast it was. Raises for 30 minutes, bakes for 30 minutes and takes about 15 minutes to get it in the pans. This is defiantly my newest bread that I will be making. Tommy ate it. He doesn't like my wheat bread so I'll be making both.
I visited with Margaret and showed her how to call the visiting teachers on her district about the sister they visit and who to report it to. She has a hard life and many health issues. She is very sweet.
Made Lasagna for dinner and worked on a little scrapbooking. 
I went to my Book of Mormon class tonight. We were taught all about the Sealing Power and that it is not only sealing us to our spouses and families but it is given to prophets so they can seal thing on earth. If a prophet says it will be done it will be done because he has the sealing power given to him. I learned a ton.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Brother Black and his knowledge of the scriptures. He brings them to life for me and enlarges my understanding every week. I am blessed to be able to attend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...