Friday, September 6, 2013

Went to the Dentist

Tigers

Today was the day to get my Crown done at the Dentist. Thank goodness for nitrous oxide to make me not much care what they are doing to me. I think it's the grinding noise that bugs me. But the worse part is done so I am relieved.
I picked 6 ears of Corn from my garden, Cucumbers in vinegar from my garden, Mashed potatoes from the store and Chicken Fried Steak that the kids love. I had most of it done before the Dentist so I just had to come home and finish it. I love going out and picking vegetables from my garden. I cut up and froze all the Bell Peppers that were ready so I can grab a handful for stir fry or whatever I need them for.
I worked on this page of cute Austin and now I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Esther and the wonderful dentist she is. I am blessed to live in an age where there is such knowledge to keep my poor teeth together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...