Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mary and Me


I made two batches of cookies this morning. One batch to freeze and one to eat. After two batches I ran out of steam. I picked up Mary and we went to Walmart this afternoon. I love hanging out with Mary. She is just so sweet and nice. We have a lot of fun laughing and having a good time.
I came home from Walmart, put my stuff away and made meatballs and rice with barbecue sweet and sour sauce. So yummy. Then I went over to the Church with Ashley so we could do the Visiting Teaching Report. It took us awhile but we eventually found the right pages.
Now I am blogging and going to bed. My head really wants my pillow.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for a friend like Mary. I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...