Sunday, November 4, 2012

Meeting with the Bishopric

Our presidency met with the Bishopric this morning at 10am. We discussed some of the concerns we have and the Bishop gave us some imput. It was good and I certainly will heed his advice.
Just before Sacrament Britney Barzee and her little girl came and sat beside me. She is so sweet and cute. I'm glad she feels she can sit with us. Her little 3 year old was such a perfect angel. She left her baby with her husband. They blessed two babies and then the members bore their testimonies. It was a good meeting.
After church I took Austin and Matthew Jenkins around to collect fast offering. By the time I got home at 3pm I was one tired lady. I didn't do anything for the rest of the day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Austin's willingness to do what is expected of him. He is such a good example to all of us. I am blessed to have such wonderful grandkids, all nine of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...