Saturday, August 4, 2012

Back in Idaho

Austin and I took John out to lunch today and then we noticed Hayden had forgotten his pillow and blanket in the back seat. I know how much he loves his pillow and blanket so I took it back up to Elk Ridge to Michelle's. I hope he has sweet dreams on it tonight. Harrison has his dog duty. Cindy said she would remind him if he forgot. But I think he will do awesome. I miss those two munchkins. We really had a lot of fun. The boys are all set so off we go to Idaho.
It was an uneventful trip. Just driving away. Stopped at a rest stop in Brigham City and walked around. Austin slept almost the whole way. He was a tired boy from all the fun he had with his cousins.
Janna made Oatmeal and Cinnamon Rolls for dinner. They were yummy. I have been working on my lesson this evening. I am going to pray hard tonight that when I wake up in the morning I will be able to finalize it all. Why, oh why is teaching so hard for me....
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for a safe trip home and a wonderful traveling partner. Austin is so helpful. I am blessed with wonderful grandkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...