Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Harley Is Going to Utah

I got up this morning and woke up Harley and we went out and fed. She showed me what to do to feed for her while she is in Utah visiting her mom. She is going to ride back home with Janna. After we finished feeding I took her to Bob's Quick Stop to catch her bus. She left at 9:50 and would arrive at the Marriott Center at 3:20 were Janna picked her up. She was excited to go see her mom.
I came home and made some yummy Almond Poppy Seed Muffins. They turned out very good, especially the muffin tops I made. I had enough batter left over to make six of them. They were crunchy around the edges and so good. I keep trying to find a good muffin recipe and I think I found a good one. The kids loved them too. And for dinner I made Chicken Nuggets in the oven. They kids really loved them. Austin even came back and warmed up some to eat before he went to bed.
After all this cooking I had a bunch of dishes to do tonight. After Tommy and I fed the animals he took Bailee to YW and I picked her up after doing all the dishes. What a mess my kitchen was in.
That has been my day. Now I'm ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my Tommy. He works so hard and tries to do all the things I ask him to. I am blessed to be married to someone who know how to do so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...