Thursday, June 30, 2011

Curtains Up

My big bedroom.
Tommy hung my curtains for me.

Today Bailee and I went to Penney's to get a set of sheets for my bed. I can't find a fitted bottom. It's somewhere but who knows where. When we got back I washed them all and put them on my bed. I also washed the sheets on my guest bed so it's all ready for John. Slowly but surely things are going together. Tommy and I decided our bedroom is huge. We made it big so Tommy can have his TV in there and watch whatever he wants. Our taste in shows is just not the same.
We lost Pegasis today. She disappeared this morning and hasn't returned. Bailee was really upset. She loves that kitty. Maybe she'll find her way back.
Janna came home for lunch and Garth came over to work with her horse for an hour. He says she is getting better. Janna works with her every night when she comes home from work and I think it's paying off. She really is a pretty mare. Janna got her in Utah when she was a baby.
I am making Spaghetti for dinner so I'm going to go next door and start. I'm going to post this and just say the rest of the evening I'm going to relax.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my sweet daughter. I love her with all my heart and wish her all the happiness in the world. I know she'll make it through this trial with flying colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...