Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kitchen Cabinets Delivered

Tommy and I went to Lowe's this morning trying to order vanity cabinets for our bathrooms. They have a 6 - 8 week delivery. Too long! I don't know what we are going to do. We got all the hardware for our doors and came home and I learned to caulk. I am becoming a pro... LOL! It's a lot of work but I guess building a house is hard work. I got my closet and bedroom done. I'm trying to get the rooms done where the carpet goes.
They delivered our kitchen cabinets this afternoon. Thank goodness we have a garage to store them in until we can install them.
I am very tired and ready for bed so good night, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. My grandma used to say that to me at night.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the internet. I went and found video on caulking. What a world we live in. So much knowledge at our fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...