Tommy and I went to Home Depot and Sears today. We were looking at appliances and Tommy got some paint for signs he's doing for Dean. I found this color scheme for my house. I needed somewhere to start to make sure everything went together. I may change my mind before we get to paint, cabinet, carpets etc. but as of today I love this.
After we got home I went grocery shopping for a few things. I am always amazed at how much you spend to just pick up a few things. I made beef stew for dinner and watch taped episodes of American Idol and then went to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father. I know he is there. I know he cares for me and loves me. I know he knows what trials I have and tries to help me as much as he can without taking someone's else's agency away. I love Him and my Savior with all my heart.
Mark 3 - Mark 6 As I read these verses about Jesus and his parables and miracles I wonder how they did crowd control. Everyone must have wanted to have Jesus heal them or their loved ones.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lazy Day
Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...
-
Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...
-
Miss Independent So Cute Gracie went to Lolo's today. It was so nice because I got lots of stuff done. I baked a frozen Las...
-
Freezer I cleaned out my freezer in the garage. It took all night and half of today to get the ice melted. It feels good to have it a...

Very pretty color scheme.
ReplyDelete