I just decided I would work on a page that I made all the stuff for. I made the Overlay, Paper, and Frames. I did use Delicious Scraps for the swirls and hearts. Atomic cupcake for the actions. I have decided I need to do more with elements and learn how to make my own. So this is the page I came up with. It's not one of my favorite but I learned some things doing it so, "mission accomplished". Tommy and I went to the cannery this afternoon and we were pretty busy. Then we stopped by mom's on the way home so I could give her a good night hug.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for being able to serve a mission with Tommy. It is just so much fun and I love serving with Tommy. It's like a date night. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lazy Day
Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...
-
Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...
-
Miss Independent So Cute Gracie went to Lolo's today. It was so nice because I got lots of stuff done. I baked a frozen Las...
-
Freezer I cleaned out my freezer in the garage. It took all night and half of today to get the ice melted. It feels good to have it a...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete