Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Busy Day at the Cannery

I spent the day picking up my house and Downloading our Winter Wonderland Kit from the internet. We went to the Cannery early today so we could can some stuff for Dean and Amie.
We were so busy tonight and it was a good thing we went early. Everyone was doing powdered milk as the price is almost doubling on Thursday. It was good because we like to be busy. I came home and had left over Potato Soup and laid down to watch TV. I fell right to sleep for a long nap.
Grateful Statement: I am graterful that the Lord provides all the things we need to keep his commandments. Isn't it wonderful that we have such a place to gather our food storage.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...